Want to experience a blast from the past? Visit the old website at old.thelandbeforetime.org!

Do you think the Land Before Time world is a better one than ours or worse?

TheLandBeforeTime.org Forums The Land Before Time General Land Before Time Do you think the Land Before Time world is a better one than ours or worse?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • Would you rather live in Littlefoot’s time as a dinosaur or some other creature or live now in the 21st century in our world?

Other than the first movie, when things seemed a little tense, most of what we’ve seen of the dinosaur world appears to be better than ours. I am curious on what goes on in most of the dinosaur world. From what the narrators say, it’s not as fun as the Great Valley. However, I’m wondering if even life in the Mysterious Beyond as a dinosaur would be life in some third world hell hole in our time and world.

Chris
    User

I think I agree with chomperhugger on this one.

"Time is not our enemy, it is our friend. It gives us new opportunities and washes away our bad experiences and failures. It provides us with new experiences, people, and places, and by taking old ones away, reminds us to appreciate the moment while we can."

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    © 2022 TheLandBeforeTime.org