Want to experience a blast from the past? Visit the old website at old.thelandbeforetime.org!

I see a lot of potential for a next gen. here or maybe just another sequel.

TheLandBeforeTime.org Forums The Land Before Time Sequels I see a lot of potential for a next gen. here or maybe just another sequel.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    User

Yeah or just better animation. I just used that jpg. As a possible portrait of a sequel. What lava vents?

"Time is not our enemy, it is our friend. It gives us new opportunities and washes away our bad experiences and failures. It provides us with new experiences, people, and places, and by taking old ones away, reminds us to appreciate the moment while we can."

Chris
      User

Speaking of episode 53 season 3 you never told me what the rainbow faces actually were. Yeah well now I know. Somebody violated the prime directive.

"Time is not our enemy, it is our friend. It gives us new opportunities and washes away our bad experiences and failures. It provides us with new experiences, people, and places, and by taking old ones away, reminds us to appreciate the moment while we can."

Chris
        User

You should really talk to somebody about turning your sequels into a reality. I just read through that whole reply of yours and I’m IMPRESSED! Im,astounded by your whole series here. You and I aught to get going on some more sequel material. I’m good at art. Maybe I could post some fanfic concept art. After all have you ever thought about attracting the attention ofrom Universal Studios? For all we know they could be watching the forums right now.

Chris
          User

You should really think about getting the attention of Universal Studios. I just read through all of your fanfics and I’m astounded by your attention to detail, continuety and overall edge of your seat suspense that comes with each episode and movie. I’m really into creating some fanfics with you. I’m really good at art. Maybe I could post some fanfic concept art. We should use this site as a think tank of sorts for fanfics. Who knows who looks at this site every day? Maybe Universal Studios is watching us.

Chris
            User

Srry for the sort of repeat. It didn’t show that the first one uploaded properly until I had already started the replacement post that became the repeat.

Chris
              User

interesting I was hoping we could forge an alliance and use this site as sort of a Think-Tank to create our own stories. After all, universal studios could be looking at this site at any moment.

Chris
                User

Anyone have any replies or is this topic officially outdated?

Chris
                  User

My idea for a sequel is that we should reintroduce see old characters into new situations. Like ChomperHugger’s idea of reintroducing Hyp Nod and Mutt except this time THEY’RE getting bullied. And the Diplodocus Mother from LBT 9 and her children should be reintroduced as well. What about Shorty? Shouldn’t we add some more about him? After all, he and Littlefoot made up in the end. And Doc. We might want to have him come back too. After all he was a pretty cool character if you ask me. And finally Ali. WE NEED to bring her back. She and Littlefoot might even become CLOSER friends than they were before.:happy_littlefoot

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  © 2022 TheLandBeforeTime.org