Want to experience a blast from the past? Visit the old website at old.thelandbeforetime.org!

My stuffed animals.

TheLandBeforeTime.org Forums General Forum Show Us! My stuffed animals.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    User

Littlefoot.

"Time is not our enemy, it is our friend. It gives us new opportunities and washes away our bad experiences and failures. It provides us with new experiences, people, and places, and by taking old ones away, reminds us to appreciate the moment while we can."

Chris
      User

Me.

"Time is not our enemy, it is our friend. It gives us new opportunities and washes away our bad experiences and failures. It provides us with new experiences, people, and places, and by taking old ones away, reminds us to appreciate the moment while we can."

I had a Littlefoot toy from years ago but don’t think I have it anymore. It came out when movie IV came out I think.

I do have a Longneck bank though. I have a bunch of stuffed penguins, including a favorite one named Melissa and a big one named Waddle. I have a stuffed mongoose named Rikki-tikki-tavi, another one named Avia-tia-tara, and a third named Rikki Jr. I also have a Meerkat named Timon.

I also have a cute stuffed penguin that will need some repairs (its eyes glued back on and some of the stuffing put back in) that happened to be found by my hyper new dog.

I have some dog beneie babies too.

Chris
        User

Nice. Here’s mine.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        © 2022 TheLandBeforeTime.org