Want to experience a blast from the past? Visit the old website at old.thelandbeforetime.org!

Nothing new with LBT yet.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
  • god, there’s nothing Land Before Time announced or confirmed so far.

there’s still no LBT 15, there should be some intervention on THAT!!

I know. I have a LBT 15 written. Now maybe will do some pictures for it.

Don’t give up hope. There was 7 years between the 13th and 14th movies. It’s an old series and I’m sure they’ve got juicier things to produce nowadays.

Honestly, I wouldn’t put any money on or against us getting more LBT. I would love to see at least one or two more movies, and with how many sequels Universal has already made, I totally wouldn’t bet against them making a few more, :happy_mo however, with how badly Journey of the Brave sold, even compared to Wisdom of Friends, I wouldn’t bet against Universal deciding to scrap LBT either. :sad_spike

^That’s my feeling as well. Journey of the Brave’s underperformance seems to suggest that Universal isn’t in a hurry to make another movie. But on the other hand, the series has been such a long-runner already, and with the latest installment being fairly recent, it’s hard for me to imagine that there won’t be some sort of continuation at some point down the line. I am curious as to how long it’ll take, though. And whether it’ll manifest as a 15th movie, or else as a reboot of some sort, or something else entirely.
    :thoughtful_cera

The 15th Land Before Time movie? I wonder if there are any plans for that

I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

Regardless, I really hope they bring Ali back. :/

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© 2022 TheLandBeforeTime.org