Want to experience a blast from the past? Visit the old website at old.thelandbeforetime.org!

What if Littlefoot HAD told his grandparents the truth in movie II?

TheLandBeforeTime.org Forums The Land Before Time Sequels What if Littlefoot HAD told his grandparents the truth in movie II?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
  • When Littlefoot came to them, he asked them about babies. However, what if he had actually told them what had happened the night before and that he had accidentally picked up a Sharptooth egg and that it hatched and that he was trying to take care of the baby?

Chris
    User

All I can say is it probably wouldn’t have sat well with Kenneth and Grandma Longneck.

"Time is not our enemy, it is our friend. It gives us new opportunities and washes away our bad experiences and failures. It provides us with new experiences, people, and places, and by taking old ones away, reminds us to appreciate the moment while we can."

They probably would’ve demanded that Chomper be exiled from the Great Valley.

Do you think Littlefoot would have obeyed or tried to hide Chomper?

Do you think Littlefoot would have obeyed or tried to hide Chomper?

I’m not sure about that one. I could totally see him doing either. I’d probably lean towards trying to hide Chomper, as that would fit better in the context of the movie.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    © 2022 TheLandBeforeTime.org