Want to experience a blast from the past? Visit the old website at old.thelandbeforetime.org!

Bad Influence

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ducky
    Petrie
    Spike
    Chomper
    Ruby
    Topps
    Tria
    Tricia
    Mr. Clubtail
    Grandma Longneck
    Grandma Longneck
    Red Claw
    Screech
    Thud
    SONGS
    “How about the Meadow of Jumping Waters?”
    “Isn’t that in the Mysterious Beyond?” Ducky asked.
    “Yes, but I’m a Sharptooth so I fit in,” Chomper said.
    “But what about rest of us?” Petrie asked.
    “Well, it’s not that far from the Great Valley so if we stay only a while we probably won’t run into any trouble.”
    “Sounds good to me,” Cera said.
    “Ok, let’s go,” Littlefoot said.
    “Last one there is a rotten egg!” cried Cera.
    They ran out into the Mysterious Beyond. After traveling for a while, they finally reached the geysers. They ran through the geysers, playing a game of trying to see who could avoid being hit by the water the most.
    “Me doing the best,” bragged Petrie.
    “But I am catching up,” said Ducky, who was also doing quite well.
    “Weren’t you supposed to be watching Tricia?” Ruby asked Cera.
    “I’m sure she can handle being alone for half an hour. She needs to learn to grow up sometime.”
    “You know she’s only a hatchling.”
    “I know.”
    “I thought your dad said you should watch her.”
    “He did. But Tricia is too young to tell him yet. Are you going to tell him that I didn’t watch her?”
    “No, but….”
    “Good.”
    “Cewa!” It was Tricia, Cera’s baby stepsister. Ruby heard it but Cera was too absorbed in the game to notice.
    “Isn’t that your stepsister?” asked Ruby, pointing toward Tricia, who was coming toward them.
    Cera, who thought it was a trick, laughed “Nice try Ruby!”
    “Cewa!” cried young Tricia. Cera, who heard her this time, was stunned and ran right into a bunch of geysers, causing the others to laugh.
    “Tricia, what are you doing here?” Cera gasped.
    “Cewa!” Tricia exclaimed again.
    “I think she must have followed us.” Littlefoot said.
    “You’re not supposed to be out here!” Cera scolded her half-sister.
    “Technically none of us are,” Petrie pointed out.
    “That’s never stopped us before,” Cera said, rolling her eyes.
    “I think it’ll be all right, just as long as we keep an eye on her and don’t let her wander away from us,” said Littlefoot.
    “See, even Littlefoot agrees with me,” Cera said.
    “If you say so,” Ruby sighed. She did not like the idea of Tricia being out here, even if she was with them.
    (Theme song: All I see is the day in front of us. All I see is the day in front of us. Burning bright with a new-born sun. Burning bright with a new-born sun. Come follow me
    Hills to climb and valleys to roam
    Oh, streams to follow all the way home
    To the Land Before Time
    Before time
    )
    Tricia ran happily through the geysers. She was clearly fascinated by the water suddenly shooting up from the earth.
    “Are you sure that we should let Tricia be out here with us? If she got into trouble, then we’d get into trouble because she got into trouble,” said Ruby.
    “Ruby, you worry too much.” said Cera.
    “Me think Tricia will be fine,” said Petrie.
    Ruby sighed. “If you say so. Last time we came here, we had a bad encounter with….” she said. ROAR! “Red Claw!” she screamed.
    They didn’t even look around for the source of the roar, for they knew it too well. The only thing to do now was get back to the Great Valley as quickly as possible.
    “Where’s Tricia? We can’t lose her!” cried Cera.
    “I told you that it was a bad idea to have her out here but you didn’t listen to me when I told you,” Ruby said.
    “Ok, you were right! Now where is she?” she asked frantically.
    “Over there!” Ruby cried. Cera turned pale. Tricia was running around by Screech’s leg, unaware of how much peril she was in.
    “Tricia, watch out!” Cera cried.
    “Cewa!” Tricia cried.
    “Tricia get over here!”
    “Cewa!” Tricia began to run toward her sister, which was fortunate for her, as Thud snapped his jaws exactly where she had just been. Tricia ran right through the geysers. Luckily for her, none of them hit her and slowed her down. Even more luckily for her, the geysers did hit Screech and Thud, as they pursued her, slowing them down and allowing her to get further and further away.
    Ahead of the young Triceratops was a small fissure, about three times the length of Tricia, which separated her from her stepsister.
    “Tricia, you need to jump!” yelled Ruby to Tricia. Tricia stared at her, confused on what to do.
    “Jump!” Cera yelled. She made a jumping motion, hoping that Tricia would understand. Tricia jumped. She almost made it to the other side, but missed it by a few inches, instead grabbing a vine that was dangling off the cliff. She dangled, hanging onto the vine and crying.
    “Tricia!” cried Cera. Cera pulled her sister up. Red Claw, Screech, and Thud were several feet behind them. The children ran through the entrance to the Great Valley.
    Red Claw, Screech, and Thud turned back, knowing they couldn’t take all of the Leaf Eaters in there. “Yeah, we did it!” said Littlefoot.
    “Yes, it good thing you dad no find out Tricia come out here and almost get eaten by Red Claw,” Petrie said.
    “Yes, he would have been angry if he knew,” Cera said in agreement.
    “Not find out about what?” They turned and saw Topps glaring at them. ”
    “Um, nothing,” Cera quickly lied.
    “I heard what you said,” he snapped. “You were careless with Tricia!”
    “But Dad I…” argued Cera.
    “And you kids didn’t think anything of putting little Tricia in danger!” he snapped at the others.
    “We’re really sorry Mr. Threehorn,” said Littlefoot.
    “I told them that it was a bad….” Ruby began.
    “I’ve told you that the others were a bad influence!” Topps said to his daughter.
    “Daddy, we’ve been through this before. Littlefoot is not a bad influence and neither are the others.”
    “Maybe not with you, but with Tricia. I don’t want Tricia going with them anymore! That was too close!”
    “Mr. Threehorn, with all due respect, I had warned them that….” Ruby began.
    “Kids, I don’t want you hanging around Tricia anymore,” Mr. Threehorn said.
    Sometime later, Ruby remarked “I told you that it was a bad idea to have Tricia out there but you didn’t listen to me that it was a bad idea.”
    “Ok Ruby, you’ve said it enough already!” Cera snapped.
    “Me think Mr. Threehorn overreact,” Petrie said.
    “Someone needs to talk some sense into Dad,” Cera sighed.
    “Why not you do it?”
    “I’ve tried for half and hour and got nowhere. Why don’t you try?”
    “Me too scared.”
    “I’ll see what Grandma and Grandpa think I should do,” Littlefoot said.
    “Do we have to get the grownups involved?” Cera sighed.
    “You have a better idea?”
    “Not really.”
    “Ok then, I’ll go ask them.”
    Sometime later, Littlefoot said to his grandparents “Mr. Threehorn won’t let us be with Tricia.”
    “Why not?” asked Grandma Longneck.
    “Well, Cera was supposed to be watching her, but she didn’t. And Tricia must have followed us into the Mysterious Beyond. And she nearly got eaten by Red Claw and now Mr. Threehorn is mad at us.”
    “When did you notice that Tricia was with you?” Grandpa Longneck asked.
    “Sometime after we reached the Meadow of Jumping Waters.”
    “And what happened after she arrived?” Grandma Longneck asked.
    “Nothing really, until Red Claw came along. We all ran for it and she almost got eaten but was able to get away.”
    “Sounds like Tricia came into the Mysterious Beyond on her own and that you had nothing to do with leading her into danger,” Grandpa Longneck remarked.
    “I know, but he acted like we should have taken her back.”
    “That would have been the best thing to do,” Grandma Longneck said.
    Littlefoot sighed. “I know that now.”
    “But you kids weren’t the ones responsible for watching her anyway so I don’t see why he shouldn’t let you see Tricia anymore.” Grandpa Longneck said.
    “So could you talk to him for us and get him to let us see Tricia again?”
    “We’ll see what we can do,” Grandma Longneck said.
    “Thanks.”
    Sometime later, Grandpa Longneck said to Mr. Threehorn “Littlefoot tells me that you won’t let him play with Tricia.”
    “That is correct.”
    “I agree that they should have been more careful with Tricia but I think you are overreacting here.”
    “I’m in charge of my children and I’ll decide who they do and don’t hang around with!”
    “I understand, but I think you are being too harsh….”
    “It’s obvious that you don’t understand if you’re continuing to argue!” And without another word, Topps stormed off.
    “So, how did it go?” Grandma Longneck asked her mate two minutes later.
    “I’m afraid he still won’t budge.”
    “Didn’t you tell them that we didn’t mean for Tricia to be endangered and that we’re sorry and that we want to be able to see her again?” Littlefoot asked.
    “I tried Littlefoot, but he wouldn’t listen. He’s so stubborn.”
    “So, what are we going to do now?”
    “I suggest that you stay away from Tricia for the time being,” Grandma Longneck said.
    “Yes, maybe Mr. Threehorn will cool down and change his mind,” Grandpa Longneck said.
    “Ok, I promise,” Littlefoot said, crossing his legs behind his back.
    Sometime later, Littlefoot approached Cera and the others. “How’d it go?” Cera asked.
    “It didn’t work.”
    “So, what now?”
    “Grandma and Grandpa suggested that we lay low for a while.”
    “So, you’re just going to give in then?” Cera grumbled.
    “No. But we’re going to need a plan if we’re going to see Tricia again.”
    “Do you have any ideas?”
    “I have one that might work, though it’s only a short-term plan to see her. The longer we do it the more likely we are to get caught.”
    “What is it?”
    Several minutes later, the group approached Tricia, all but Cera covered in vegetation.
    “You know, you guys look ridiculous,” Cera said, trying not to laugh.
    “Our plan is to not look like us but to look like plants, which is not us,” Ruby said.
    “Well, it’ll work, as long as you don’t walk or move too much.”
    Tricia, who had been summoned by Cera, walked into sight. “Hello Tricia, want to eat the green food?” Cera said. Tricia, who, unbeknownst to Cera, had already eaten, walked right past the green food. “Come on Tricia, you need to eat your veggies.”
    Tricia, uninterested, continued on walking. “Tricia get back here!” Cera yelled.
    Mr. Clubtail, meanwhile, walked by and saw the large quantity of green food. He had been by here not that long ago and didn’t recall seeing any of it then. Nonetheless, he was glad to see it now. As he bent down to eat the green food, Ducky and Petrie cried out “Please don’t eat us!” and “No eat us!”, respectively, causing Mr. Clubtail to stare at the green food in horror.
    “The green food is talking to me!” the Ankylosaurus cried.
    “That’s impossible, green food doesn’t talk,” Cera said. She tried her best to signal for Littlefoot and his friends to be quiet and not move.
    “Didn’t you hear it?” Mr. Clubtail asked.
    “Maybe it was just your stomach rumbles. You were hungry.”
    “No, I know what stomach rumbles sound like and that definitely wasn’t it!”
    “Who ever heard of talking food?”
    “I haven’t, but I’m positive the green food yelled at me not to eat it.”
    “Are you all right Mr. Clubtail? Maybe you ate something funny earlier if you think green food is talking.”
    “I don’t know. Maybe I’m just tired out.”
    “Maybe you should take a nap.”
    “Ok, I’ll go do that.”
    He began to leave. Unfortunately, Petrie absentmindedly sighed in relief “Phew, that close!”
    “What? I thought I heard the green food talking again!” Mr. Clubtail gasped.
    “No, you didn’t!” Cera quickly lied. “You’re just really tired.”
    “I guess you’re right,” he sighed. He walked off and took a nap.
    “Petrie, you need to be more careful. You nearly gave yourself away,” Cera scolded Petrie.
    “Who are you talking to Cera?” It was Mr. Threehorn.
    Cera turned pale. “Just talking to the green food dad,” she lied.
    “And why would you do that?”
    “Because I was bored and wanted to talk to someone.”
    “You could talk to Tricia.”
    “She doesn’t really talk back.”
    “She talks back better than silly plants.”
    “You’re right,” Cera laughed nervously, “what was I thinking? Come on Tricia. Let’s go somewhere else and talk.”
    “I don’t see why you can’t talk right here. I was just asking why you were talking to green food.”
    “Because I felt like it.”
    “Well stop it, it’s just plain weird.”
    “Ok daddy.”
    He may have just walked off without saying anything else, had not Ruby, who had been having her nose tickled by a flower, lost control and involuntarily sneezed. “What was that?” Mr. Threehorn snapped, turning around.
    “Nothing. I just sneezed.”
    “Didn’t sound like it was coming from near you.”
    “The sound must have….” But she was interrupted by another sneeze from Ruby.
    “Wait a minute, it’s coming from those plants.”
    “Don’t be silly, plants can’t sneeze.”
    “I know. Which is why I don’t think it was a plant that sneezed.”
    “Then what could it…..?”
    “Stop trying to distract me Cera. It’s your friends, isn’t it?”
    “No, it’s not,” Chomper argued.
    “Chomper!” the others snapped at him in annoyance.
    “Get out of here you kids! I told you not to be hanging around Tricia! Wait till I tell your parents!”
    The children all scattered, leaving Tricia and Cera alone with Mr. Threehorn.
    “It’s not fair!” Cera pouted a few minutes later. She had tried to get her father to back down but he wouldn’t budge.
    “I did what I had to,” said Topps.
    “Hmmmmmphhhh!” said Cera, angrily running and smashing a boulder.
    “Cera!” Topps called after her.
    “Don’t you think you’re taking it a bit too far Topsy?” asked Tria.
    “No! I lost my wife Cerata and most of my kids. I’m not going to let anything happen to Cera and Tricia!” said Topps firmly.
    “You’re being too harsh! It was an accident!” said Tria.
    “Well, that ‘accident’ almost cost Tricia her life!” said Topps.
    Tricia was crying, as she didn’t like Cera being upset. Cera was fuming. “It’s not fair Tricia!” said Cera. Tricia nodded.
    “Well, it’s not fair
    We didn’t mean for that to happen.
    He doesn’t care
    Now I feel hurt on the inside
    And Tricia is upset as well.
    I can tell.
    Makes me wanna yell
    Smash rocks and kick them.
    We tried to see Tricia anyway.
    That didn’t go so well.
    But it’s not fair, that they can’t see here anymore.
    Because I didn’t watch her, they got blamed for it instead.
    And now I feel really mad inside
    I don’t know what to make things right
    But I’ve got to find a way, but how?” sang Cera.
    “And so, I told your boy to stay away but he and the others schemed to find a way to see Tricia anyway,” Mr. Threehorn grumbled to Grandpa Longneck sometime later.
    “I know we told him to stop, but don’t you think you’re taking this too far? It was just an accident and Tricia was ok in the end,” Grandpa Longneck said.
    “I’ve lost kids before. I don’t want to do it again.”
    “So have I, but I still think you’re going too far.”
    “Think what you want. Let me make my own decisions.” And with that, Mr. Threehorn stormed off.
    “Littlefoot, we don’t want you scheming to see Tricia again. You promised not to. Now we’re going to have to ground you from seeing your friends for the rest of the day,” Grandma Longneck said.
    “I understand,” Littlefoot sighed.
    The next day, Littlefoot met with his friends again. “You grounded too?” Petrie asked Littlefoot. Littlefoot nodded.
    “We will need a different plan to get Mr. Threehorn to let us see Tricia again since our last plan to get him to let us see Tricia again didn’t work,” Ruby said.
    “I know. But what could we do?” Littlefoot sighed.
    “How about we give Mr. Threehorn something that will help him realize that we are not a bad influence?” Ducky suggested.
    “That sound like good idea. But what we give him?” Petrie asked.
    “How about we get him lots of green food?” Littlefoot suggested.
    “Yes, he’s been busy helping fix the Great Wall after that earthshake two weeks ago,” Chomper said. An earthshake had damaged part of the Great Wall too days after they had returned from rescuing Bron. Mr. Threehorn had faithfully been helping repair it every day. That was why he had assigned Cera to watch Tricia. “And since he doesn’t have much time to get green food, it we got it for him, he might change his mind about not letting us see Tricia.”
    “Great idea!” Littlefoot exclaimed.
    They spent the next several hours gathers various types of vegetables and fruits. “I hope we have enough for a full-grown Threehorn,” Ruby said.
    “My dad can eat a lot. Perhaps we should get some more,” Cera remarked.
    So, an hour later, after gathering yet more food, they decided that they finally had gathered enough to successfully bribe him. However, they had a problem, Mr. Threehorn was still high up in the mountains of the Great Valley helping to repair the Great Wall. “How we going to get that all the way up there?” Petrie asked, scratching his head.
    Twenty minutes later, they had devised a means of bringing the food up to Topps. “Are you sure this will work?” Ducky asked Littlefoot.
    “I think so. We’ll pull it up and Cera and Spike will help push it up.”
    “Why do I have to be the one to push it up?” Cera asked.
    “Because you’re so pushy.”
    “Yep, you a pushover,” Petrie laughed.
    “Good one, Petrie,” Littlefoot giggled.
    “Ok, enough with the push jokes,” Cera grumbled.
    The plan seemed to be going without a hitch. Within twenty minutes, they neared Mr. Threehorn, who was helping some Threehorns and a Onehorn move rocks back into the breached spot in the Great Wall.
    “Almost there!” Petrie grunted, feeling tired from lugging the large quantity of food up the mountains and relieved to be nearing the top.
    Mr. Threehorn spotted his daughter and the others. “Hey Cera, what are you doing?” he called out to her.
    “We’ve brought you something.”
    “What do you want?” Mr. Threehorn, who couldn’t hear her over the sound shifting rocks, called to her.
    “I said we brought you something!” Cera called, louder this time.
    “What?”
    Cera stopped pushing the food and moved closer to her father and shouted “We brought you something!”
    Spike, meanwhile, had been able to manage the heavy load with Cera’s help, and only with Cera’s help. Though he put up a valiant effort, he quickly started to weaken. The children had been so zealous to gather as large a quantity of food for Mr. Threehorn as they could, that it truly required all of their efforts, not just get it up as far as they were, but keep it where it was as well on the steep incline.
    “Ugggh! Unnn! Mmmmmm!” Spike moaned.
    “Spike, what is it?” Cera asked.
    “Ooff!” Spike collapsed from the strain and was swept up by the falling food. Thankfully, due to the quick action of Littlefoot and Ruby, Chomper, Ducky, and Petrie were kept from being dragged down the hill with the food. Spike was hit by the falling food and ended up riding it like a bizarre sled all the way down to the bottom.
    Mr. Threehorn, who had finally decided to take a short break, came to investigate to see what the kids had brought him. “I don’t see anything or anyone,” he said to Cera.
    The other children, had, of course, ran off after Spike and the food. After checking to see that Spike was ok, they bemoaned the ruined food, which now lay splattered at the bottom of the hill.
    “Well, I guess they decided not to do it, whatever it was,” Mr. Threehorn sighed, and he went back to work on the Great Wall.
    “Ooooooooooo!” Cera fumed. She repeatedly rammed her head against a six-foot tall tree. This eventually caused it to weaken and, due to how she was hitting it, it nearly fell on top of her and she narrowly avoided being hit.
    “Cera, what happened here?” Mr. Threehorn had heard the commotion.
    “I was ramming my head against the tree in frustration.”
    “Ok,” Topps said, before again resuming his work on the Great Wall.
    “Ohhhh, food all wasted!” Petrie lamented.
    Spike, however, wasn’t going to let it go to waste. AMMMMP! MUNCH! MUNCH! He began to eat the green food.
    “Well, at least Spike is happy,” Littlefoot sighed.
    “There go plan to be able to see Tricia again!” Petrie lamented.
    “Maybe we can come up with another plan. We could,” Ducky said optimistically
    “No, Grandpa’s right,” Littlefoot sighed. “We should just wait till Mr. Threehorn cools down and we can see Tricia again.”
    Later that day, Topps, having finally finished repairing the Great Wall, was with his wife Tria; the two of them were watching Tricia. At one point, the two started talking to each other, taking their focus off of Tricia. It wasn’t long, only about ten minutes.
    However, that proved to be enough for them to lose track of Tricia. The young Threehorn spotted a butterfly and chased it out of their sight. As they had been near the edge of the Great Valley, Tricia soon once more crossed the threshold into the Mysterious Beyond.
    Tria was the first to notice that Tricia was missing. She interrupted their conversation. “Topsy, where’s Tricia?”
    “I, er, don’t see her,” he said nervously. “But,” he said optimistically, “I’m sure she can’t have gone far.”
    However, five minutes later, they still hadn’t found her. “Where could she be?” Mr. Threehorn said to his wife, still searching frantically for his daughter.
    Cera came across them searching for Tricia. “What’s going on Tria?” she asked her stepmother.
    “We lost track of Tricia,” Tria sighed.
    “How long has she been gone?”
    “About fifteen minutes,” her father replied.
    “That’s not good,” Cera said. She stood there silently for a few seconds then said “Hey, you won’t let my friends see Tricia again because I wasn’t watching her like I was supposed to and she almost got eaten by Red Claw. Now you’ve gone and lost her!”
    “Well, I…um….er….” Mr. Threehorn stuttered.
    “She’s right Topsy. It’s downright wrong to be so harsh on Cera and her friends when we make mistakes too.”
    “But, but….but…..” Topps stammered. “Oh, well, I guess you’re right. The important thing right now that is that we find Tricia before any harm comes to her.”
    “I know someone who can help,” Cera said.
    “Who?”
    A few minutes later, Cera had fetched Chomper, as well as her other friends. “What is it Mr. Threehorn?” Chomper asked.
    “Can you find Tricia?” Topps asked.
    The Strongbiter sniffed the air. He nodded. “I found her.”
    “Where?” Tria and Topps asked.
    “I’m afraid she’s gone into the Mysterious Beyond.”
    “The Mysterious Beyond!” the two adults gasped.
    They all followed behind Chomper, heading as fast as they could into the Mysterious Beyond. At times, Chomper ran the risk of being trampled upon by the two adult Threehorns, as they were so concerned about finding Tricia that there was a risk they’d forget he was there in front of them.
    Eventually, they spotted Tricia. Red Claw, Screech, and Thud were pursuing her, but, as far as the others could tell, she was oblivious to this and was prancing around happily in the Meadow of Jumping Waters, running through the geysers. She had thus far been lucky in that the attempts of the predators had been foiled by geysers of water hitting them in the face.
    Topps rammed a boulder, which fell down from the ledge he was standing and conked Red Claw in the head. The blow nearly knocked him over, but he was able to remain upright. Red Claw looked up and saw, much to his disgust, the same Threehorn that had tossed a Tree Sweet into his open mouth several months earlier.
    The Strongbiter snarled and, as soon as he had stopped seeing stars from the blow, began to charge at Mr. Threehorn. However, as he came near the Threehorn, he was rammed by Tria, who again caused him to stumble. As he began to move toward the pink Triceratops, Topps rammed him. This time, he did fall over. However, he was able to get back up in time and move aside before the two Threehorns could impale him.
    Red Claw began to retreat. “That’s right, go back to the Mysterious Beyond!” Tria shouted at him.
    However, it didn’t take the two adults long to realize what Red Claw was up to. He had decided to go after Tricia, deducing that the two Threehorns were her parents and thus knowing they’d feel compelled to come down to rescue her. Down there, they wouldn’t have any boulders to push at him and he’d have Screech and Thud for backup.
    Littlefoot and the others had not been idle. They had also caught onto Red Claw’s plan and had run down and had started to distract the Sharptooth trio. This gave Mr. Threehorn and Tria enough time to come down as well. “Come Tricia, let’s play a game!” Cera said to her stepsister. She began to ram Thud in the foot. Tricia thought it was a fun game and copied her.
    Chomper jumped up and bit Screech in the tail, causing the Fast Biter to howl in pain and try and shake him off. Thud aimed a bite at Chomper, but the Strongbiter jumped off just in time and Thud bit Screech’s tail instead. Screech slashed a cut on Thud’s face in retaliation.
    Littlefoot, Mr. Threehorn, Spike, and Tria had begun to swat rocks at Red Claw’s head. One of them hit him squarely in the eye and he stumbled and fell, getting sprayed in the face with a geyser as he landed.
    Red Claw looked up at Ruby, who smiled at him. He snarled at her. But this was what Ruby had had been hoping for. “I have something for you Red Claw.” The Fast Runner threw a cluster of Sweet Bubbles into his open mouth. If the Tree Sweet Mr. Threehorn had tossed into his mouth gave him stomach pains, this was even worse. The Tyrannosaurus retreated in pain. Screech and Thud also retreated, knowing they couldn’t win without Red Claw’s help.
    A few minutes later, back in the Great Valley, Topps apologized to them. Apologies from Topps were rare, as he so often thought he was always right, but he did the best he could. “I’m sorry. I owe you an apology. That was really a mistake. It could have happened to anyone. I see that now. You have my permission to go with Tricia again,” he said. They all cheered. “However, I do expect you to be careful with her. She’s still young after all.”
    “We understand sir,” said Littlefoot.
    Cera started to sing.
    “I feel so happy
    I want everyone to see
    It’s like the bright circle
    is shining inside of me,” sang Cera.
    “Tricia almost got hurt and it made upset Dad.
    I think he’d always be mad.
    But then we found out that we all make mistakes
    and now we can play again,” Cera continued.
    “I feel so happy
    I want everyone to see
    is shining inside of me,” sang the others.
    “I feel so happy
    I want everyone to see
    is shining inside of me
    Feel so Happy!” they all sang.
    It seemed that things were back to normal. Tricia went playing with her friends in the mud pools. They were all having a good time. Tricia fell in and them resurfaced, giggling. They all laughed. All was well again.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© 2022 TheLandBeforeTime.org