Want to experience a blast from the past? Visit the old website at old.thelandbeforetime.org!

Expanding The LBT Universe

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Admin

Wouldn’t it be great if they expanded the LBT universe a bit? I mean, the Great Valley can’t be the ONLY place left on the planet that’s rich with green food. It may be unique in the fact that it keeps sharpteeth out, but surely there’s plant life elsewhere. If not, then where’s all the oxygen coming from if not from the plants? We saw a bit of this in LBT 5 where the island had plenty of green food (though it was quite unusual and not what the gang were used to). That’s one of the main reasons I liked LBT 5. They got out of the valley and expanded the universe for once.

Well, I invented my own places there:

1.) White Mountains (a series of mountains about 2 days journey from the Great Valley. Seen in my movie LBT 19.)

2.) Hunter Valley (a place where Fast Biters live. About halfway between the Great Valley and the Land of Mists.)

3.) Valley of Sharpteeth (place some hours from the Great Valley. Occupied by Sharpteeth who were once living in the Great Valley 100 years earlier but were driven out by Leaf Eaters. They want to take back the Great Valley.) Interestingly, it also has lots of green food, which works to the advantage of the Sharptooth residents, who enjoy the Leaf Eaters who can smell it and see it from the outside and go in after it. The place only has, as far as they know, one entrance (there is another way out, but I wouldn’t recommend it unless chased as you have to do down a steep cliff area to get to it.) and ambushes for Flatteeth can be easily set.

Chris
      User

Once again I love your fanfic stuff ChomperHugger.

"Time is not our enemy, it is our friend. It gives us new opportunities and washes away our bad experiences and failures. It provides us with new experiences, people, and places, and by taking old ones away, reminds us to appreciate the moment while we can."

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      © 2022 TheLandBeforeTime.org