Want to experience a blast from the past? Visit the old website at old.thelandbeforetime.org!

Favorite L.B.T. Song

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    User

My favorites are Look For The Light by Reba McEntire, If We Hold On Together by Dianna Ross and No One Has To Be Alone by Donny Osmond. Please feel free to post your favorites!

"Time is not our enemy, it is our friend. It gives us new opportunities and washes away our bad experiences and failures. It provides us with new experiences, people, and places, and by taking old ones away, reminds us to appreciate the moment while we can."

Chris
      User

Anyone?

"Time is not our enemy, it is our friend. It gives us new opportunities and washes away our bad experiences and failures. It provides us with new experiences, people, and places, and by taking old ones away, reminds us to appreciate the moment while we can."

I like Look For The Light by Reba McEntire, Best of Friends by Olivia Newton-John (the song being played during the end credits of Land Before Time 10), If We Hold On Together by Diana Ross; Always There, and Standing Tough.

Those are the only songs I can think of at the top of my head.

Chris
        User

Nice choices. I certainly like all of those except for for standing tough considering it’s a bit misleading.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        © 2022 TheLandBeforeTime.org