Want to experience a blast from the past? Visit the old website at old.thelandbeforetime.org!

Littlefoot and Cera

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • Its probably obvious by my username, but my favorite characters are Littlefoot and Cera. I just love how they interact with each other. There’s always conflict, but they always resolve it. Cera is very headstrong, but Littlefoot can be too at times. Sometimes they butt heads, but they truly care about each other. If that’s not the meaning of a true friend, then I dont know what is. Littlefoot is the only one to stand up to Cera when shes in the wrong. The others just tend to follow whoever wins. And Cera will oftentimes yield to Littlefoot so long as it doesnt hurt her Threehorn pride very much. :mad_cera

Yes, I agree what you say about Cera and Littlefoot.

However, I think I can find a stronger bond of friendship in LBT. It’s actually Littlefoot & Chomper.

Considering what happened to Littlefoot’s mother in the first movie, most of the dinosaurs in the world would NOT have come back for Chomper like Littlefoot did and tried to help him in the 2nd movie.

Cera seems to have a problem with some characters, though.

In the first movie, it was all non-Threehorns.

In the fourth movie, she seemed to be jealous of Ali.

In the fifth movie, she really was unkind to Chomper (i.e. “He doesn’t have feelings, he’s a Sharptooth!”)

In the ninth movie, she is jealous of Mo.

Admittedly, it is amusing that Littlefoot can just glare at Cera angrily and she’ll shut up most of the time.

Also, Cera has a habit of showing up at the last minute and saving Littlefoot’s life. (Or she’s done it at least twice.)

First time was the first movie, when she showed up and helped beat Sharptooth.

Second time was in the fourth movie when she showed up at the last minute and helped save Littlefoot & Archie from Dil and Ichy.

Austin
    Admin

Admittedly, it is amusing that Littlefoot can just glare at Cera angrily and she’ll shut up most of the time.

LOL. That’s always hilarious.

Cera seems to have a problem with some characters, though.

In the first movie, it was all non-Threehorns.

In the fourth movie, she seemed to be jealous of Ali.

In the fifth movie, she really was unkind to Chomper (i.e. “He doesn’t have feelings, he’s a Sharptooth!”)

In the ninth movie, she is jealous of Mo.

Yeah, Cera always seems to have a jealous side, especially when it comes to Littlefoot. Whenever Littlefoot pays a lot of attention to someone else, she gets REALLY jealous.

She proclaims to have a dislike of Longnecks just like her father, but I think deep down she likes Littlefoot the most out of the rest of the gang. She respects him and although her pride gets in the way a lot, she’ll usually follow along with his ideas if he really thinks it’s the right thing to do. Even if it’s not what she thinks is right, she trusts him.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    © 2022 TheLandBeforeTime.org