Want to experience a blast from the past? Visit the old website at old.thelandbeforetime.org!

Tinysauruses in Trouble

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Cera
    Ducky
    Petrie
    Spike
    Chomper
    Ruby
    Big Daddy
    Skitter
    Chatter
    Lizzie
    Dusty
    Rocky
    Big Mama (OC)
    Compy (OC)
    Nibbler (OC)
    Ripper (OC)
    Tiny Sharpteeth (OCs)
    Screech
    Thud
    Tiny Sharpteeth (Reprise)
    Good Times, Good Friends
    One Day, Littlefoot was talking to his friends. They were near the Thundering Falls. Petrie was flying underneath the water. “Me Mom tell Petrie to take a bath, but me take a shower instead.” said Petrie.
    “You are funny Petrie, you are, you are.” laughed Ducky.
    Spike did a running leap and did a cannonball into the water, making a big splash and hitting Cera in the face with water. “Hey!” shouted Cera.
    Suddenly, Skitter came running toward them. “Hello Skitter.” said Littlefoot. Littlefoot noticed that Skitter was panting and dripping sweat. “What seems to be the matter?” he asked.
    “The Tiny Sharpteeth are bothering us again!” Skitter cried.
    “Tiny Sharpteeth?” Littlefoot inquired.
    “They are smaller than most Sharpteeth. They’re a bit smaller than….than….that one!” cried Skitter, who had suddenly noticed Chomper. He took off.
    “Wait, don’t go. I won’t hurt you!” yelled Chomper, beginning to chase after him.
    “You can talk?” gasped Skitter, stopping and turning around to stare at Chomper.
    “Yes. I’m a friendly Sharptooth. I only eat bugs and things like that.” said Chomper.
    “Maybe you can help us!” said Skitter to Chomper.
    “Help you with what?” asked Chomper.
    “Come on!” said Skitter, taking off again. Chomper and the others followed him.
    (Theme song: All I see is the day in front of us. All I see is the day in front of us. Burning bright with a new-born sun. Burning bright with a new-born sun. Come follow me
    Hills to climb and valleys to roam
    Oh, streams to follow all the way home
    To the Land Before Time
    Before time
    )
    “I’ve never seen a Longneck that small before.” remarked Chomper.
    “Me neither.” said Ruby.
    “This is Skitter.” said Littlefoot.
    “Hello Skitter.” said Chomper and Ruby.
    “This is Chomper and Ruby.” said Littlefoot.
    “Where are the Tiny Sharpteeth?” asked Littlefoot.
    “They have been harassing our herd under the hill. They live on the other side of the hill. They tried to eat us but Dad chased them off.” replied Skitter.
    The group went to the home of the Tinysauruses. They came underground and greeted Big Daddy, the leader of the Tinysauruses.
    “Hello Littlefoot. Glad that you could drop in. I see that you brought your friends. I don’t recognize the pink one though.” Big Daddy said.
    “That’s Ruby.” Littlefoot said.
    “And, is that a Sharptooth?” asked Big Daddy in alarm.
    “Yes, I’m a Sharptooth. But I’m nice. My name is Chomper.” Chomper said.
    “I’ve never seen a nice Sharptooth before. But a nice Sharptooth would come in handy right now with the Tiny Sharptooth problem.” Big Daddy said.
    “What’s this about Tiny Sharpteeth?” asked Littlefoot.
    “Tiny Sharpteeth!” sang Big Daddy.
    “Tiny Sharpteeth!” sang Skitter.
    “We don’t like those annoying Tiny Sharpteeth.” sang both Big Daddy and Skitter.
    “They are really mean.” sang Lizzy.
    “And want us as cuisine.” sang Chatter.
    “Those vicious Tiny Sharpteeth!” sang Skitter and Lizzy.
    “They move around at night.” sang Rocky and Dusty.
    “And are always looking for a fight.” sang Lizzy and Chatter.
    “They move together in a pack.” sang Rocky.
    “And seem ready to attack.” sang Dusty.
    “Those sneaky….” sang Lizzy.
    “Freaky….” sang Big Daddy.
    “Kinda creepy….” sang Skitter.
    “Tiny Sharpteeth.” sang Rocky.
    “We know that they are a threat to us.” sang Lizzie.
    “And that they are dangerous.” sang Skitter.
    “Yes we need to get rid of those meeny miney….” sang Lizzie.
    “Teeny tiny…..” sang Big Daddy.
    “Tiny Sharpteeth.” sang all of the Tinysauruses, finishing the song.
    “So, where are the Tiny Sharpteeth?” Chomper asked the Tiny Longnecks.
    “They’re some way away from us. Down that way.” Big Daddy replied, pointing down a forbidding looking path.
    “Come on, let’s go!” Chomper said.
    “But Tiny Sharpteeth down there!” Petrie whimpered, shaking with fright.
    “Are we going to stop these Tiny Sharpteeth or not?” Cera, who also wasn’t afraid of Tiny Sharpteeth, asked.
    The group slowly headed down the path. They didn’t know what to expect. Though tiny, these Sharpteeth might be quite dangerous. Finally, they heard something up ahead.
    They slowly moved forward toward the sound. Suddenly, they saw the shadow of a Sharptooth. The shadow looked pretty big! “Sharptooth!” they all cried. They all turned to run. However, Chomper tripped on some rocks and fell over. He shook in fear as the shadow moved toward him. However, much to his shock, as the shadow got nearer, it was revealed to belong to a green and orange bodied, red-eyed, Compsognathus.
    Who dares disturb us? she snapped.
    My name is Chomper. Are you a Tiny Sharptooth? he asked.
    Where are you? she asked, looking around. Eventually, she spotted him. Wow, you’re big! What’s a big Sharptooth like you doing here? she gasped.
    I was looking for the Tiny Sharpteeth. he replied.
    You won’t be eating me! I’m the leader of this pack here. I’m Big Mama! she snapped.
    Big Mama? Chomper gasped.
    A bunch of Tiny Sharpteeth ran into sight. The Big Sharptooth is attacking our leader! We must defend her! they cried. They all charged at him.
    Chomper tried to get away, but they all swarmed him. Don’t hurt me! he begged them.
    Several Tiny Sharpteeth children sniffed him. He smells funny. I don’t think he’s from around here. one remarked.
    He’s really tall! He’s the biggest Sharptooth I’ve ever seen! another exclaimed.
    I’m actually short. The bigger Sharpteeth call me Little Biter. Chomper replied.
    There are bigger Sharpteeth than you? gasped a Tiny Sharptooth child.
    Yep. I’m only a kid. Chomper replied.
    Only a kid? But you’re so huge! gasped a Tiny Sharptooth.
    Chomper felt amused that he was thought to be big for once. It was nice to have Sharpteeth looking up to him instead of down at him. However, he didn’t have long at the moment to enjoy this new feeling.
    Come with us. Big Mama told him. Chomper did as he was told, following them into a large cavern. Some animal bones, probably from unlucky Tickly Fuzzies that the Tiny Sharpteeth had encountered, lay on the floor. Why did you come here? she asked him.
    You were trying to attack the Tinysauruses, so I came to stop you. Chomper replied.
    Why would a Bigbiter Sharptooth like yourself want to help Tinysauruses? Big Mama asked him.
    Perhaps he wants to eat them himself. suggested one of the Tiny Sharpteeth.
    Perhaps we should let him. He looks like he could eat several of them all by himself. another remarked.
    I’m not going to eat them. They are my friends. Chomper replied.
    Why are you friendly toward Tinysauruses? Big Mama asked him.
    I’m friendly toward all Flatteeth. Chomper replied.
    You’re weird! remarked a Tiny Sharptooth kid.
    Quiet Compy! Big Mama snapped at him.
    Who ever heard of a Sharptooth that was friendly toward Flatteeth? another child remarked.
    Let me do the asking, Ripper! Big Mama scolded him.
    If you don’t eat Flatteeth, that what does a Sharptooth as big as yourself eat? another inquired.
    Biting Buzzers, Stinging Buzzers, Snapping Shells, hoppers, and sometimes Tickly Fuzzies. Chomper replied.
    What makes you not want to eat Flatteeth? the Tiny Sharptooth asked him.
    They helped rescue me from Egg Stealers. Chomper replied.
    Egg Stealers? What are those?
    Well, they are….
    I’m sure he’s got a really interesting story, Nibbler. However, I doubt it’s truthfulness. It sounds absurd.
    But Mom!
    Let me talk! As I was saying, I do wonder what he’s doing here all by himself if not trying to harm us.
    But I’m telling the truth! Chomper argued. I got lost from the others.
    Big others? asked one of the Tiny Sharpteeth.
    Some are even bigger than me. Chomper replied.
    Yikes! gasped Nibbler.
    Chomper’s friends, meanwhile, noticed that he was not with them. “Where’s Chomper?” Littlefoot asked.
    “Wait, he’s not here?” Ruby gasped. Littlefoot shook his head.
    “Maybe the Tiny Sharpteeth eated him.” suggested Ducky.
    “We have to go find him.” Littlefoot said, who wasn’t sure if the Tiny Sharpteeth had done something to Chomper or not. It wasn’t like Chomper couldn’t fight off smaller Sharpteeth.
    “We’re going to need a plan. We can’t just storm into there.” Big Daddy pointed out.
    “Tiny Sharpteeth.
    those nasty Tiny Sharpteeth.” sang Ducky.
    “They’ve taken away our friend.” sang Cera.
    “I hope he didn’t meet a bad end.” sang Ruby.
    “We need to splat those mean old Tiny Sharpteeth!” Petrie sang angrily.
    “Hang on guys. Isn’t this a bit premature?
    We don’t know anything for sure.” Littlefoot sang argumentatively.
    “Come on and let’s go!” sang Cera.
    “Ok you lead and me follow!” sang Petrie nervously.
    “Guys let’s just bring Chomper back.” Littlefoot sang, hoping to persuade them out of doing anything rash, remembering all too well the incident where the Great Valley mistakenly had believed the Tinysauruses to be stealing Tree Sweets from the Tree Sweet tree and had formed an angry mob and nearly killed the Tinysauruses. That incident had been his fault because he had told a lie to cover up that he was truly responsible. The Tinysauruses had only eaten the Tree Sweets after he’d knocked them off the tree. He didn’t want his friends to do something stupid to the mysterious Tiny Sharpteeth out of misplaced fear. However, it didn’t appear that the others were listening.
    “Let’s get ready to attack!
    Let’s go fight…” sang Cera.
    “Those nasty…” sang Ruby.
    “Ghastly…” sang Ducky.
    “Tiny Sharpteeth!” they all, minus Littlefoot and Spike, sang, finishing the song.
    Chomper, meanwhile, had convinced Big Mama that he wasn’t there to harm them.
    We haven’t had visitors before. Big Mama told Chomper.
    Do you like it here? Compy asked Chomper.
    Yes, it’s pretty nice.
    How did you get the Big Flatteeth to let you into the Great Valley? Big Mama asked Chomper.
    They found me as an egg, hatched me, and decided that they liked me.
    And you stayed all this time? Ripper asked.
    Nope, I went back with my Mommy and Daddy and lived with them for a good while. Then the dangerous Sharptooth Red Claw and his two Fast Biters Screech and Thud chased me away from my home.
    Why are they after you? Nibbler asked.
    I damaged Red Claw’s eye and helped a Fast Runner escape from him. Then he kept trying to kill Ruby and I, so we fled to the Great Valley.
    And they let you in? I wouldn’t expect Flatteeth to be kind to a Sharptooth. Big Mama said.
    Littlefoot spoke up for me.
    Littlefoot and the others, meanwhile, had been unable to locate either the lair of the Tiny Sharpteeth or Chomper. “I thought you knew where the Tiny Sharpteeth were.” Littlefoot said to Big Daddy.
    “We knew that they came from this direction but were never such fools as to try and get a closer look.”
    “Well, we need to find Chomper before the Tiny Sharpteeth can eat him.” Cera said.
    “We don’t know for certain that he even met the Tiny Sharpteeth.” Littlefoot replied.
    “Well, he hasn’t come back yet so where else could he be?” Cera asked.
    “Maybe he got lost.” Littlefoot suggested.
    Ruby shook her head. “It is not easy for Chomper to get lost because he can get unlost by using his sniffer to find us.” Ruby said.
    Littlefoot thought about that. Chomper’s sniffer did indeed make it easy for him to find his friends if ever became separated from them. “I think you’re right that he ran into some sort of trouble.”
    That is quite a remarkable story! Big Mama said to Chomper upon him finishing his story.
    My friends are probably looking for me by now. Chomper said.
    I suppose you should return to them. Big Mama remarked.
    Chomper was about to leave when Compy said to him Don’t go. I like having you here. You’re the biggest Sharptooth that I’ve ever seen!
    Please don’t go! I want you to stay! Nibbler begged him.
    Can’t you stay just for a little while longer? Ripper pleaded.
    Chomper thought about it. There didn’t seem to be any reason why he couldn’t stay a bit longer. Well, I suppose. he said. The young Tiny Sharpteeth cheered.
    Littlefoot and his group, meanwhile, still couldn’t find Chomper. “Me no see Chomper anywhere.” said Petrie, returning from searching a section of the underground tunnels.
    Ducky came back from another tunnel. “I did not see any sign of him or the Tiny Sharpteeth.” she said.
    “I’m sorry I got you guys into this mess.” Big Daddy said to them.
    “It’s not your fault.” Littlefoot said.
    “I brought up the Tiny Sharpteeth and asked Chomper to help.” Big Daddy replied.
    “Chomper knew he might run into trouble when he came down here. Besides, unlike us, he has teeth and claws that he can use to fight back.”
    “Still, I feel responsible. I’m going to get the whole herd of Tiny Longnecks to help rescue him.”
    “Oh, that won’t be necessary Big Daddy.”
    “No, I insist.”
    Meanwhile, the Sharpteeth Screech and Thud had caught a whiff of the scent of Chomper. They followed it and cave to a crevice between two big rocks. The crevice was quite big, certainly big enough for an entire Fast Biter to fit through. However, it certainly couldn’t fit their leader, Red Claw.
    The two Fast Biters moved into the hole, one at a time. Lucky for us that there is a way in, eh brother. Thud said.
    Yes. We’ll catch that Little Biter by surprise. Screech replied. The two laughed and began to head down an underground passage, looking for Chomper.
    Chomper, unaware that the two Utahraptors were looking for him, was enjoying the attention of several young Compsognathus. He was telling them about his various encounters with Red Claw, Screech, and Thud.
    Red Claw must be very big to scare someone as big as you away! Compy remarked.
    He is a full-grown Strongbiter. I’m only a kid. Chomper replied.
    Wait, you’ll be as big as this Red Claw when you’re fully grown?! gasped Nibbler.
    Yes. I suppose so. My father says that I’m tall for my age.
    Do you think you could carry me across the fast water so that I could eat the Cave Crawlies on the other side? They look so appetizing, but I cannot get across to them because the water is too deep and I cannot swim. Ripper asked Chomper.
    Ripper climbed onto Chomper’s shoulders, and Chomper took him across the stream. It wasn’t that deep and only went up to Chomper’s chest but was certainly way over Ripper’s head. Chomper deposited him on the opposite shore. Ripper immediately began to eat the Cave Crawlies.
    Thank you Chomper he said.
    You’re welcome.
    Can you bring us too? Chomper looked across the stream and saw a large group of Tiny Sharpteeth eagerly waiting for him to bring them across too. Chomper sighed. He hadn’t counted on being a ferrysaurus for many Tiny Sharpteeth. However, he certainly enjoyed all of the attention that he was receiving.
    Sure. he replied.
    He took the young Tiny Sharpteeth, two at a time, across the water. They ate all of the Crawlers and, unfortunately, left nothing for him. RRRRGH! His stomach growled. “I’m hungry!” Chomper said to himself. He moved next to the stream. Being a Strongbiter rather than a Sailback, he was not the best equipped to grab fish with his claws, due to his arms being short. Chomper stuck his head into the water and began to snap at the fish. After several snaps and bites, he finally snagged one.
    Having seized his prey, he used his powerful jaw to make short work of the fish, shattering bone and flesh. He downed it in three bites.
    Wow, he just crushed that fish with his jaws! I wish I could do that. one the Tiny Sharpteeth exclaimed.
    Oh, it’s nothing special. Chomper said, blushing. All Strongbiters can do that.
    The Tinysauruses, meanwhile, had gathered together their entire herd. “We’re going to rescue Chomper!” Dusty declared.
    “If you were so afraid of the Tiny Sharpteeth before, why are you coming with us now?” Cera asked.
    “Because you’re with us.” Lizzie replied.
    “And because Chomper got captured trying to help us. We couldn’t just leave him to be hurt, or worse, eaten, by them, even if he is a Sharptooth.” Skitter said.
    “Are you sure about this?” Littlefoot asked them. Not only was he not fully convinced that Chomper was indeed being held prisoner, but he also questioned the fervor of the Tinysauruses, which had, hitherto, been afraid of them, in wanting to storm the lair of the Tiny Sharpteeth and take back Chomper.
    “Yes, we’re sure. We’re going to teach those Tiny Sharpteeth to mess with our friend Chomper!” Chatter declared.
    “You know, if he’s not being held prisoner by them, you’re going to be making the Tiny Sharpteeth even more aggressive toward you than they already are, and it will all be for nothing.” Littlefoot warned them.
    “We’re willing to risk it.” Big Daddy replied.
    Slowly, the group advanced down the passage toward the lair of the Tiny Sharpteeth. They looked around warily, as though the Tiny Sharpteeth might jump out at any moment from behind a stalagmite and attack them. However, they saw no sign of either the Tiny Sharpteeth or Chomper.
    Chomper meanwhile, unaware that his friends were planning an attack on the Tiny Sharptooth pack, was giving a ride to Ripper and Nibbler back across the water. Thanks Chomper. they said.
    No problem. It’s nice to have friends that actually look up to me. I’m nearly the smallest in my group of friends. Only Ducky and Petrie are smaller than me. It’s no fun being little. Chomper replied.
    They headed back toward the other Tiny Sharpteeth. As they approached Big Mama, they heard someone coming. Who is that? Nibbler asked Chomper.
    Chomper sniffed the air, and he caught a whiff of the scent of his friends. He was glad that they had found him but was unaware that they thought he had been kidnapped by the Tinysauruses and had come to attack the pack and free him. “Hey guys!” he called to them as they ran into sight.
    “We here to save you Chomper!” Petrie cried, lunging at a Tiny Sharptooth and knocking him over.
    “But I don’t need saving!” Chomper replied.
    “Don’t worry, we bring all of Tinysauruses to save you from Tiny Sharpteeth.” Petrie, who had totally missed what Chomper had just stated, said.
    “You what?!” Chomper gasped in alarm.
    “We come to save you!” Petrie replied.
    “I don’t need saving Petrie!” Chomper replied, annoyed.
    “But me thought you being held prisoner by Tiny Sharpteeth.” Petrie said in astonishment.
    “No, I’m friends with them. They’re not bad guys. We need to stop the Tinysauruses before somebody gets hurt!” the Strongbiter said.
    “Ut oh!” Petrie said.
    The two of them tried to get the attention of the others. Skitter attacked Ripper, knocking the Tiny Sharptooth to the ground. Get off of me you Tiny Longneck! Ripper snarled.
    “Get away from Chomper, you big bully!” Skitter yelled, hitting Ripper in the head with his tail. Ripper retaliated by biting Skitter in his tail. Lizzie and Dusty tackled Ripper to stop him from attacking Skitter further. Nibbler attacked Skitter, Lizzie, and Dusty to stop them from attacking her brother. Several Tiny Sharpteeth and Tiny Longnecks attacked each other, a few of them crashing into stalagmites and shattering them as they hit them.
    Guys stop! “Guys stop!” Chomper yelled in both Sharptooth and Leaf Eater. Some of the Tiny Longnecks and Tiny Sharpteeth stopped fighting and turned to stare at him. Many others, however, continued fighting, unable to hear him due to the chaos.
    Big Daddy and Big Mama were fighting. Big Mama snapped her fangs, biting Big Daddy in the tail. “YOW!” he cried. He pulled his tail free of her control and slapped it across her face, knocking her over.
    Ouch! That hurt! Get away from my pack you jerks! she snapped at him.
    “You’ve been attacking my herd and now you went and kidnapped my friend Chomper! We’ve had enough of you!” Big Daddy snarled.
    “What’s going on Chomper? You don’t seem to be being held prisoner.” Littlefoot asked Chomper.
    “I’m not being held prisoner. They’re nice to me.” Chomper replied.
    “We’ve got to stop the fighting then.” Littlefoot gasped.
    Littlefoot and his friends were able to stop the fighting over the next few minutes, though the scuffle between Big Mama and Big Daddy continued until finally, while they were still fighting, Chomper grabbed ahold of each of them and pulled them apart.
    “Break it up!” Break it up! he told them in Leaf Eater and Sharptooth.
    “What’s going on here?”
    Chomper, what is this?
    Big Daddy and Big Mama shouted at him.
    We thought you were hurting Chomper so we came to save him, but it appears that we thought wrong and that he didn’t need saving. Ruby replied.
    We weren’t hurting Chomper! You and your friends just made a mess of the place! Big Mama snapped, pointing at all of the broken stalagmites.
    I’m sure they didn’t mean to hurt you. They were just mistaken. Chomper said.
    Be that as it may, you’ve caused enough trouble. We’re leaving! Big Mama said.
    But Mom! whined Ripper.
    Come children! Big Mama called again.
    But I want to stay with Chomper! Compy whined.
    Now! she shouted.
    It’s not fair! Nibbler yelled, taking off.
    Come back here! Big Mama called after her.
    Nibbler ran out of sight but came running back into sight a few seconds later, terrified. Big Sharpteeth! she yelled.
    Big Sharpteeth? gasped Big Mama. Screech and Thud came into site, chasing after Nibbler. Oh my! she gasped.
    Screech and Thud spotted Chomper. There you are Little Biter! Screech yelled.
    It’s Screech and Thud! Run! Chomper yelled to his Tiny Sharptooth friends.
    Screech went after Big Daddy, Big Mama, Littlefoot, Cera, Ducky, Petrie, and Spike while Thud chased after Chomper and Ruby. “Chomper, I’m afraid that Screech and Thud have followed us to here. That must mean that there is a way from here to the Mysterious Beyond or else they couldn’t have gotten from the Mysterious Beyond to here!” Ruby yelled to Chomper.
    “Yes, but we’ve got to find some way to get them back out there and block the way so they can’t get back in before they kill and eat us.” Chomper replied.
    “Littlefoot told me about how the Tinysauruses helped fight off two Fast Biters once before. Maybe they can do it again.”
    “Yes, but those were just some random Fast Biters. This is Screech and Thud that we’re talking about.”
    “Maybe we could get the Tiny Sharpteeth to help.”
    Guys, I need your help! Chomper called to Compy, Ripper, and Nibbler.
    What can we do? Ripper asked.
    We’re not big like you or them. Nibbler argued.
    What could we possibly do? Compy said.
    You can do it. It will be harder for Screech and Thud to reach you due to your small size. Ruby told them.
    Thud soon cornered Chomper and Ruby. Got you now Fast Runner and Little Biter! he laughed.
    Ruby and Chomper saw Ripper, Nibbler, Compy, and some other Tiny Sharpteeth approach but pretended as though they were unaware that they were there to keep Thud from noticing them.
    “Oh no, we are doomed!” Ruby cried, trying to act convincing.
    “Don’t look Ruby!” Chomper said, shielding her head, pretending to be comforting her as they awaited their doom.
    Thud advanced toward them to finish them off but suddenly halted due to the Tiny Sharpteeth biting him in the tail. He turned around and snapped at them. Luckily, they dodged his fangs and Thud bit himself in the tail, causing his eyes to water in pain. You little brats! Thud bellowed when some of the pain had subsided and he could speak again.
    Na na! Come get me hugeosaurus! Nibbler taunted him, sticking out her tongue at him in mockery.
    Thud chased after them and soon cornered them. Got you now, you tiny little brats! Now I’m going to eat you whole!
    Skitter, Lizzie, and Dusty saw Thud, though he didn’t see them. “What are we going to do?” Dusty asked.
    “They’re Tiny Sharpteeth.” Lizzie replied.
    “Yes, but Chomper said that they were his friends. We’ve got to help!” Skitter argued. The other two agreed.
    Before Thud could make good on this threat to swallow the Tiny Sharpteeth whole, Skitter, Dusty, and Lizzie climbed up on Thud’s tail and onto his back and began to tickle him. Thud howled with laughter and tried to pull the Tinysauruses off. While he was distracted, Compy, Ripper, and Nibbler bit Thud in the foot, causing him to cry out in pain.
    Screech, meanwhile, had cornered Littlefoot, Cera, Ducky, Petrie, Spike, Big Daddy, and Big Mama. “You got any bright ideas how to get us out of this?” Big Daddy asked Littlefoot.
    “I’m not sure.” Littlefoot replied. Still, just standing here was pointless. He made a rush at Screech, hoping, if nothing else, to keep him distracted long enough to enable the others to get away while he was eaten. Screech, however, was too wise to his plans and began to snap at Littlefoot, forcing him to suddenly retreat. Screech began to laugh at them, mocking them before he would kill them. However, he suddenly paused, crying out in pain. Big Mama had leapt into his open mouth and had bitten him in the tongue. RANNNH! The Fast Biter cried out in pain.
    What’s a matter there big fella? Tiny Sharptooth got your tongue? Big Mama mocked him. After a few seconds of wincing in pain, he quickly shut his mouth and prepared to swallow the Tiny Sharptooth whole as retribution for biting his tongue. However, before he could do it, Screech began to laugh. Big Daddy had climbed up on his back and began to tickle him on his neck, which, unfortunately for Screech, was a very ticklish spot for him. The Utahraptor howled with laughter, trying to swat Big Daddy off. Him keeping his mouth open as he laughed allowed Big Mama to jump out and to safety.
    The children used the opportunity of Screech’s distraction to charge him and knock him over. Big Daddy was flung when Screech was hit, but luckily, he landed on Spike’s back as the group took off.
    Chomper, Ruby, Compy, Nibbler, and Ripper, Skitter, Lizzie, and the other Tinysauruses had also managed to get past Thud and were now being chased by the irate Fast Biter. They soon encountered Big Daddy, Big Mama, Littlefoot, Cera, Ducky, Petrie, and Spike. They could hear Screech coming from one direction and Thud coming from the other. It looked like they were going to be trapped in the middle of the two approaching Utahraptors.
    “What we do now?” Petrie asked fearfully. They looked around and spotted a path that led toward sunlight; perhaps this was a way to the surface where they could get help from the adults in fighting off Screech and Thud. However, they soon realized that the path led to a long drop, not into the Great Valley, but into the Mysterious Beyond.
    Spike found a few vines and grabbed onto them with his mouth. The other children soon joined him, dangling several feet in the air over the Mysterious Beyond. As Screech and Thud approached, the children considered letting go, for below them, there was a stream that they were likely to land in. However, as Screech and Thud lunged at them, the two Fast Biters tripped, for the Tiny Sharpteeth had used their teeth to loosen a large vine, which the Tinysauruses and Tiny Sharpteeth had held onto, setting a trap for Screech and Thud. The Tiny Sharpteeth and Tiny Longnecks were almost dragged into the Mysterious Beyond with Screech and Thud, who fell into the water below, splashed around in the stream, which wasn’t too deep, and walked onto shore, wet and angry, but Chomper grabbed ahold of the vine they were holding and pulled them to safety. All of them climbed back safely into the cave. Below them, in the Mysterious Beyond, Screech and Thud stormed off in disgust.
    “Thanks guys!” Littlefoot said.
    “No problem.” Big Daddy replied.
    “Looks like we took care of Screech and Thud and stopped them before they could get into the Great Valley.” Ruby said.
    “Speaking of that, we still need to find where they got in and block it up so that they can’t get back in that way.” Littlefoot remarked.
    The children, the Tiny Sharpteeth, and the Tiny Longnecks searched the underground caverns and eventually found where Screech and Thud had entered; working together, they all sealed off the path with rocks, ensuring that the Fast Biter duo wouldn’t be able to get in that way again.
    Chomper, tell your Tiny Longneck friends that they won’t be hurt by us again. Big Mama said.
    “The Tiny Sharpteeth said that they aren’t going to attack you anymore.” Chomper told the group of Tinysauruses, causing them to cheer.
    “Good times, good friends. Glad we set things right today.” Littlefoot began to sing.
    “Good times, good friends, we drive Screech and Thud away.” Petrie sang.
    “I found some new friends.” sang Chomper.
    “And we got the Tiny Sharpteeth to stop attacking.” sang Big Daddy.
    “Think we did a good job.” sang Littlefoot. “Say it Petrie.” he said.
    “Me think so.” Petrie replied.
    While they were singing in Leaf Eater, the Tiny Sharpteeth were also singing, albeit in Sharptooth, with Chomper sometimes joining in in Sharptooth along with them. It was a bit unpleasant on the ears to the Leaf Eaters, but at least it was nowhere near as bad as Mo singing in Marine.
    “Good times, good friends.
    Glad we brought this trouble to an end.
    Good times, good friends.
    Wish that it would never end.” the Leaf Eaters, Chomper, and Ruby sang, finishing the song.
    And so, peace had been made between the Tiny Sharpteeth and the Tiny Longnecks and Screech and Thud had been defeated.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
© 2022 TheLandBeforeTime.org