Want to experience a blast from the past? Visit the old website at old.thelandbeforetime.org!

What OS Are You Running?

TheLandBeforeTime.org Forums General Forum General Discussion What OS Are You Running?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Admin

I’m running Windows 7 on my main computer, 10 on my other computers, and Mac OS on my Mac’s. What is everyone else running?

I am using Windows 8

I like to watch Dino Squad, Street Sharks, Sabrina's Secret Life, Extreme Dinosaurs, Sonic Underground, Transformers Prime, Power Rangers, Yugioh, Phineas and Ferb, Digimon, Cardfight Vanguard, Land Before Time (14 Films and TV Series) and I like to play Zuma Deluxe

Windows 10. I upgraded from 7.

I have Windows 7.

Windows 7 on my main computer and Windows XP on my other computer.

I use Windows 10.

EDIT: I’ve now dual-booted with Ubuntu 17.10.

Update: I recently had to buy a new computer and say goodbye to my old one (which I had quad-booted with Windows 10, Ubuntu 18.04, Linux Mint 18.3 and Q4OS Linux 2.4)

My new computer is triple-booted with Windows 10, Ubuntu 18.04 (which I’m on right now) and Q4OS 2.4. I might do a quad-boot, or I might not.

Ducky
      User

My computer, a HP laptop, is triple-booted with Arch Linux 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit and Windows 10 64-bit.

Yep yep yep!

Update: I now run just one computer on Windows 7. I went through my old computer and transferred all the files I wanted onto an external hard drive and got rid of the computer.

Mac OS High Sierra, 10.13.3. I would like to update it, but the new version doesn’t support OpenGL, which is a problem for the computer graphics class I’m currently taking.

I also am dual booting with Windows 10 and I have a Linux Ubuntu VM. I don’t remember what version it is, but it’s not up-to-date and I don’t use it super often.

My current desktop, which I’ve had for a few years now, is Windows 7. I also have a slightly newer laptop which is Windows 10, my first time owning a computer with that operating system. I’d heard some bad things about Windows 10 from others, but I adjusted to it just fine.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
      © 2022 TheLandBeforeTime.org